[Cus-l] 2017 Alabama Library Convention - Registration Reminder!

Jessica Hayes jhayes11 at aum.edu
Tue Mar 28 11:10:49 CDT 2017

*Apologies for Cross-Posting*

[Dawson's Creek - OUr face  If you miss the alla convention]Good morning!

This is a reminder that you can still register for the upcoming convention in Montgomery, AL April 18-21! We have extended the Bundle offer because we do not
want you to miss the ALLA Convention

The Registration Bundle offers:

*         Student and Paraprofessional ALLA members access to the entire convention along with tickets to the Welcome Reception, Public Officials Reception, Alabama Author Awards Program, the President's Program, and the President's Award Ceremony for only $100  (a savings of $55 compared to purchasing all items a la carte during regular registration)

*         Professional ALLA members access to the entire convention along with tickets to the major events for only $130 (a savings of $65 compared to purchasing all items a la carte during regular registration)

[Image result for white rabbit alice in wonderland]Remember, Convention Registration ends on Saturday, April 1st. We will have Onsite Convention Registration but event tickets will not be available for purchase. You don't want to be late!

So if you are eager to mingle with fellow attendees at the Welcome Reception, hear from ALA President-Elect James Neal at the President's Program, or connect with local and state government officials at the Public Officials Reception, you MUST complete your registration by Saturday. You can register easily online on our website<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__allanet.site-2Dym.com_events_register.aspx-3Fid-3D923530-26itemid-3D6eb9f6d3-2Dd241-2D466b-2Dadb2-2Dbe87f20f888e&d=DwIFAg&c=GTxgfYI6i4KYikqC6GK_Jzn2mYGEh-v4HEPYCyQcJzU&r=Wcw2DK1jSyYu2vW8GUrouU1_uD7H6Z7B53V5KVdtm8w&m=hSj1ojhDqST_9xs3C-D1V0NybysFF767-Pegs7F5PLY&s=0ZBx3hbgysqtPD3aXCaxppDz41j0alQHOi7l2bGIVbQ&e= >.

For more information about the events and activities occurring during the Convention, please review our Preliminary Program - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__tinyurl.com_PreliminaryProgram-2DALLA-21&d=DwIFAg&c=GTxgfYI6i4KYikqC6GK_Jzn2mYGEh-v4HEPYCyQcJzU&r=Wcw2DK1jSyYu2vW8GUrouU1_uD7H6Z7B53V5KVdtm8w&m=hSj1ojhDqST_9xs3C-D1V0NybysFF767-Pegs7F5PLY&s=_Oib-y3bzfp_TazQDlZqQhcMH_1Od9bsmtNOxZaV6X4&e=  Remember free Wi-Fi and daily free continental breakfast is included in your registration fee!

Contact me if you have any questions, concerns or issues regarding the convention!
Jessica B. Hayes
Head of Public Services
Auburn University Montgomery Library
Phone: 334-244-3814
jhayes11 at aum.edu<mailto:jhayes11 at aum.edu>

For Library Help, text YOUR Library at (334) 384-1851 or
submit a question on the Ask YOUR Library website<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__askus.library.aum.edu_&d=DwIFAg&c=GTxgfYI6i4KYikqC6GK_Jzn2mYGEh-v4HEPYCyQcJzU&r=Wcw2DK1jSyYu2vW8GUrouU1_uD7H6Z7B53V5KVdtm8w&m=hSj1ojhDqST_9xs3C-D1V0NybysFF767-Pegs7F5PLY&s=BvtzEEd9uLcIfmbeWNPpkHnGlZUFR0LtFRQM70UWfnw&e= >!