[Trombone-l] Slide Work in Ab

John.McVey@frb.gov John.McVey at frb.gov
Mon Sep 12 19:15:56 CDT 2011

Jay,

        There is a recording of the Bones of Faith at the following web
page that was recorded at the ETW in March 2003. Slidework in Ab is one of
the cuts.

                http://www.john-mcvey.com/Bones_of_Faith.htm

        I'm afraid the quality leaves a little to be desired because it
was recorded from the audience, but hopefully you can hear what you need
to and appreciate the solos of Doug Elliott, Brian Priebe, Ken Ebo, Dan
Drew, Bernie Robier, and several other fine players.

John McVey