[Trombone-l] an English word help

JFBermann@aol.com JFBermann at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 12:01:18 CDT 2010

Furniture Polish, I believe "Pledge" is the polish most used.
Jim Bermann
In a message dated 6/10/2010 12:50:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
hgsamp at yahoo.com writes:

Hello  list.

I have a very simple question (if you don't mind...)

How  do you call in the US to that product that you can use to polish the 
furniture  (that makes the woods shines) and that you can also use in 
lacquered  instruments? 

I mean, if you go to a wallmart for something that it's  useful to clean 
lacquered instruments you would look for... (?)

Many  Thanks!
-Hugo GS

Trombone-l mailing  list
Trombone-l at samford.edu

More information about the Trombone-l mailing list