[Trombone-l] Transcription Program

Wayne Dyess texastbone at gt.rr.com
Wed Jul 28 19:12:34 CDT 2010

There are several such programs out there, Bill.  The one that I finally settled on is Transcribe! by Seventh String.  I use it regularly, and after just a little time with it, you may find it to be an indispensable tool.

Good to see your name in my inbox.  Did you move out west?

Wayne

http://www.seventhstring.com/