[Trombone-l] Wow! (Hydro-Slide)

Steve Steve_Beck at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 21:29:40 CDT 2010

Well, I'd like to give the opposing view.  I have had great luck with
Slide-o-Mix but I happened to be at the music store last week and on a whim
I bought some Hetman Hydro-Slide.  I have tried it for a week now on a great
slide with Slide-o-mix (I don't know why) and with Superslick.  I varied the
concentration on the Hetman and I had extremely poor results.  It just
washed away whatever I had on my slide, leaving the slide high and dry.  (It
did not gum up the Slide-o-mix at least.)  I did not try it with an oil and
wish I had read Price's e-mail before I cleaned my slide off as I do not
intend on using it any more.

Steve