[Trombone-l] Numbers for study

Daryl Burch daryl at burchinteractive.com
Mon Nov 23 13:26:59 CST 2009

Good point! Unless you whispered "gig... with beer!"

But if you wanted to segment the list you could whisper, "gig... with
beer... bring S.O.M./trombotine!" (Depending on which segment you
preferred, of course.)

The possibilities are ENDLESS!!

On Nov 23, 2009, at 6:31 AM, <thetubameister at roadrunner.com> <thetubameister at roadrunner.com
 > wrote:

Only the sober one's would show though...

;-)

J.c.S.

--
J.c. Sherman