[Trombone-l] Looking for parts

Chris Waage chris.waage at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 21:49:26 CDT 2009

For what it's worth, I don't think he was trying to circumvent copyright.  I
think he was just trying to find parts to practice prior to receiving them
at the first rehearsal.

I make it a routine to photocopy my parts prior to returning them to the
librarian for two reasons:
1.  It's great to have a copy with all my rehearsal marks, etc.
2.  It's also great to have a copy for future reference.

>From what I've read, this falls under fair use - it's for educational use,
not distribution, resale, etc.

Chris

Chris Waage, Bass Trombonist