[Trombone-l] Asimo conducts Detroit

Dave Demko demko61 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 10:44:19 CDT 2008

Good points. When I watched that clip, I realized that SmartMusic,
which can respond in various ways to what it "hears," is musically
smarter than Asimo.

Mandatory trombone response: Once in an orchestra rehearsal where I
was the only trombone, I still got the left palm. Maybe human
conductors are programmed that way.