[Trombone-l] BAM Softpack Large Tenor and SKB small tenor case for sale

Jeff Albert jeffalbert.smb at gmail.com
Mon May 26 16:21:21 CDT 2008

BAM Large Tenor Softpack - black - $200 includes shipping in cont. US

In good condition. Some scuffs on outside, inside near perfect.

SKB small tenor - $60 includes shipping in US

Will include mediocre shoulder strap and case stickers (should be
easily removeable if you desire). The flap on the forward accessory
compartment is loose. It holds the stuff in, but the flap can come off
if you pull on it. I did a little surgury on the leadpipe end of the
slide compartment. My Shires .508 slide was a little long to fit
comfortably, so I took out about 3/4 of an inch of styrofoam. There
are lining scars.

Visit http://www.jeffalbert.com/cases_for_sale/       to see pics.

Thanks,
Jeff