[Trombone-l] Sam Burtis in Johannesburg, South Africa-Aug. 28-31

sabutin sabutin at mindspring.com
Fri May 23 08:34:40 CDT 2008

I know this is a long shot, but...

I will be performing in Johannesburg, South Africa with the Latin
Giants of Jazz and singer Yolanda Duke between Aug. 28 + Aug. 31. I
do not yet know the venues or schedule and there is some indication
that we may stay a few days longer. As usual when I travel...anyone
who wants a lesson, wants to put together some sort of
masterclass/clinic situation or just wants to hang out and/or maybe
get a free pass to a concert...get in touch. It would be fairly easy
to alter the flight plans a few days in either direction if someone
had some kind of teaching or playing work for me in Johannesburg
around that time period.

Get in touch...feel free to email me at <sabutin at mindspring.com>.

Later...

Sam

P.S. It's a 16 hour flight, so I WILL be wasted when I get there.
That is a guarantee. factor that into the equation, por favor.