[Trombone-l] Spring Concert 2008

Jim Hale jim at myworldsonline.net
Fri May 16 20:11:58 CDT 2008

I finally got done spindling and mutilating the recording of our Community
College Spring Concert and have the files available on my
website if anyone is interested.

They're located at:
http://www.myworldsonline.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&I
temid=42

I play Bass Trombone in the Jazz Band and Principle in the Symphonic Band
(any low brass solo you hear is pretty much me).

We played:

Jazz Band:
Moondance (Van Morrison/Roy Phillippe)
Work Song (Nathaniel Adderly/Peter Blair)
Hay Burner (Sammy Nestico)
Manteca (Dizzy Gillespie & Walter Fuller/Steve Owen)
Cut To The Chase (Larry Barton)

Symphonic Band:
Who's Who In Navy Blue (John Phillip Sousa)
St. Florian Choral (Thomas Doss)
Old American Songs (Aaron Copland/John Moss)
I. The Little Horses
II. The Golden Willow Tree
III. Simple Gifts
IV. Ching-A-Ring Chaw
Mr. Lucky (Selections) (Henry Mancini/John Krance)
I. My Friend Andamo
II. March of The Cue Balls
III. Softly
IV. One Eyed Cat
V. Lightly Latin
VI. Mr. Lucky
The Seventh Night of July (Itaru Sakui)

Let me know what you think. I'm still in the process of moving everything
over to the new domain, but wanted to at least get the concert up. :)

Jim Hale
My Worlds Online - http://www.myworldsonline.net