[Trombone-l] Looking for some Bach PARTS

Daniel Cloutier boneplanet at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 09:06:01 CDT 2008

Hello all,

I'm looking for some Bach parts, which I know can be
had through Allied.  Just thought I'd hit the list
first to see if anyone had some in their stock or
boneyard.

For a Bach 50, I need:

One (1) handslide receiver, one (1) threaded nut that
goes with the handslide receiver, and one (1) matching
threaded piece that goes on the handslide.

If anyone is interested in a time-delayed trade, I
will have the same three parts in the Conn/Getzen
configuration (I think Conn and Getzen are the same),
after I replace them with the Bach parts I'm looking
for.

Thanks and lemme know,

DRC