[Trombone-l] [BBC] BBC Young Musician of the Year: 2008

markhil@comcast.net markhil at comcast.net
Tue May 13 18:07:32 CDT 2008

Nope, still doesn't work for me in sunny CA.

Here's the message I get, when I select "Why?" (not):

Can I use BBC iPlayer outside the UK?
Rights agreements mean that BBC iPlayer television programmes are only available to users to download or stream (Click to Play) in the UK. However, BBC Worldwide is working on an international version, which we will make available as soon as possible.
Like I'm going to get rich watching this performance .. maybe if I could play like Peter, even at 50!
Maybe someone in the UK can torrent the performance on Vuze..
:o)
From: Mail at derrickparker.co.uk