[Trombone-l] Peter Moore

George Butler georgebutler2003 at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 17:28:37 CDT 2008

Thanks for the correction, Ray!  I didn't know that about Christian Lindberg.

  Hey, come to think of it, you were are a bit of a "child prodigy" yourself, right?  Bass trombonist with the Louisville Orchestra since you were--what--seventeen?  I'm sure there's an interesting story there!

  --George

Ray Horton <rayhorton at insightbb.com> wrote:
  Christian Lindberg started trombone at age 17, but he grew up playing
baritone horn.

Raymond Horton