[Trombone-l] Tuba Oystein Baadsvik

Patrick McNeal patrick at jacpat.com
Mon May 12 17:26:45 CDT 2008

I was at that concert as well. Amazing performer, and I learned a lot from
his master class the day before. I had never heard the Vaughn Williams piece
and enjoyed it thoroughly. Carnival of Venice was superb as well. Many
people were amazed the tuba could be played like that.

Patrick McNeal
(whom Gary Maxwell taught to play trombone in 1982!)