[Trombone-l] Comcast members

Danner, Mearl jmdanner at samford.edu
Mon May 12 09:09:56 CDT 2008

Due to a computer on campus infected with a spambot (sent out 14,000
emails in 10 minutes) Samford University's email servers were
blacklisted by comcast on or about May 10. Your trombone-l accounts were
automatically disabled because the posts sent to your addresses were
bounced.

Our email administrator contacted comcast this morning and we have been
removed from the blacklist.

I have reenabled all accounts that were effected. Our apologies for the
inconvenience.

You can catch up on posts by visiting the archives at
http://maillists.samford.edu/pipermail/trombone-l/

Special thanks to list member Bill Dinwiddie for his help in diagnosing
the problem.

Mearl Danner
List Owner