[Trombone-l] For Sale--Willson Euphonium

Thomas B. Cox tbone82 at uga.edu
Fri May 9 14:26:14 CDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a Willson model 2900 silver-plated compensating 4-valve euphonium for
sale.  Original Willson case included.  All plating is good, valves and slides work
as they should, no dents to speak of...maybe one tiny ding somewhere on it.  I
bought it from a friend several years ago and have hardly played it.  I would
guess that it was probably manufactured mid 90's, but there's no serial number,
so I don't know for sure.  Selling to finance purchase of a custom trombone.
$4,100 incl. shipping, please email me off-list (to tcox82 at gmail.com) for pics.

Thanks,

Tommy

Thomas B Cox