[Trombone-l] Chicago Trombone Consort Debut

Tom Stark tbntom at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 08:00:26 CDT 2008

Listers,
  If you're in the Chicagoland area, please come to our concert.  It will be great!

  This is a great collaboration between Mark Fisher, of Chicago Lyric Opera and some of the top freelancers in Chicago.  We're working on a web presence, but you can check us out on Facebook, if you do that sort of thing.

  Thanks so much!

  Friends and Colleagues, Cohorts and Confidants, well-wishers and known associates, and music lovers in general!
You are invited to the debut performance of an ensemble featuring some of the finest musicians in Chicago, playing the greatest instrument in the known Universe:
The Trombone.

We hope you can join us for an evening great music.

The Chicago Trombone Consort
Tuesday May 27th, 7:30 PM
Lincoln Park Presbyterian Church
600 W. Fullerton Parkway -- Chicago, Illinois 60614
www.lppchurch.org

Admission will be $5

Featuring the music of Bach, Gabrieli, Strauss, Piazzolla, and more!

The Chicago Trombone Consort is:

David Becker
Santiago Blanco Cabaleiro
Reed Capshaw
Jared Lantzy
Adam Moen
Joseph Rodriguez
Timothy Smith
Thomas Stark

Music director, conductor, executive director, finance administrator:  Mark Fisher

Please feel free to contact us at chicagotromboneconsort at gmail.com with any questions.