[Trombone-l] Weird Quintet Requests

Daryl Burch daryl at burchinteractive.com
Thu May 8 13:09:06 CDT 2008

I gotta wicked French Horn 4-tet arrangement of Billy Idol's "Eyes
Without A Face"!!

The only reason it happened was on a dare from my bass trbn roommate
after about 1/2 a bottle of Dr. Daniel's Fortitude Enhancer!

For the Billy Joel, do they want "Pressure" or "You May Be Right"?

...but I digress. Good luck finding those.

-d-

On May 8, 2008, at 10:52 AM, <thetubameister at adelphia.net>