[Trombone-l] Strata Big Band

john wasson john at johnwasson.com
Tue May 6 10:51:46 CDT 2008

For anyone in the Dallas area, my Strata Big Band will be opening the
afternoon festivities Saturday, May 17 on the ViewPoint Bank Stage at
the Wildflower Festival in Richardson. We play at around 1230 pm for
one set. Trombones are Chris Seiter and yours truly. If you're in the
area, come on by.

And in the rare instance where a big band isn't enough to get you out
to the festival (shudder!), they have lots of classic rock on the bill
as well: Blue Oyster Cult, The Guess Who, America, and many others.

http://www.wildflowerfestival.com

JOHN WASSON
composer - producer
www.johnwasson.com