[Trombone-l] Harmon Mute - now mutes

Raymond Horton rayhorton at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 12 23:41:45 CDT 2007

Jim and others,

Yeah, I've seen the TrumCor cup endorsed here before.  Right now, the
two tenors in my section are using the metal JoRals, which I really
don't like the sound of (especially the bass - it is _so_ metallic
sounding). How do you think the TrumCor would blend with those?  (Half
the time I just use my metal straight when they use the JoRal cups!)

Ray H.