[Trombone-l] Business advice anyone?

Bonemaster bonemstr at america.net
Thu Oct 4 06:54:35 CDT 2007

Alisha,

Who or what sent this letter to you? Was it a county/city or was it the
state or feds (latter seems unlikely). You may not be covered by this
requirement if you are indeed a sideman/sidegal as opposed to a booking
agent or music store/publisher, etc.
Inquiring minds want to know.

Bob Devine
Atlanta. GA