[Trombone-l] Theoretical physics

Chris Tune crtune at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 1 21:31:12 CST 2006

Only if the valves move from the one position (open) to the other (closed)
without any elapsed time.  Also, the valves have to not "move" from one
state to the other, they simply "appear", instantaneously in the new
position.

Frankly, I'd be interested in such a horn, but I doubt even some outfit like
Shires, or Kanstul could make this one.  :0

[the above is a very, very inside joke based upon my little amount of
understanding of quantum physics. . .I'm pretty sure of the itty bit that I
do know about it. . .still only makes the above joke funny to those who
kinda know their way around physics]

Chris