[Trombone-l] Gig bag for sale

K.D. Kneeburg trombone_76 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 22:52:24 CDT 2006

FOR SALE:
Used tenor trombone gig bag in excellent condition.  This bag is made by
GIG-BAGS.  It is navy blue, yellow and gray and is a backpack style bag with
slide protector.

Made of durable cordura nylon with high-density foam interior to protect the
instrument.  Comfortable backpack straps adjust to any body size.  There are
two other handles for carrying it suitcase style.  Large compartments hold
music and accessories.

$60.00 plus shipping

Please e-mail me for further information and if you’d like me to send you
some pictures – trombone_76 at hotmail.com.

-Don Kneeburg
Professor of Trombone (retired) University of South Florida