[Trombone-l] horns for sale

Gary Sloane gary.sloane at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 24 12:40:39 CST 2006

I've gotten to that point again: just too many horns
in the house.

List members can contact me offline for details if any
of these are of interest.

Meanwhile, I've put my Getzen bass trumpet up on eBay,
just in case you know somebody who is looking for one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7384955475&ssPageName=ADME:L:DS:US:8

OK, time for some long tones.

Thanks,

Gary

Conn 26H -- all rose brass (mid-20's), perfect
condition with 3 lead pipes and restored case,
super-dark sound
Conn 48H -- new old-stock Texas horn (haven't yet
taken it out of the case)
Conn 80H Special -- Vincent Clarke's custom-made .525
w/F-attachment, rare and exquisite
Conn 100H -- original Minnick-style curved hand brace,
plays great

The 26H and 80H are posted on
http://www.xs4all.nl/~cderksen/ConnLooksTrombone.html.

Gary Sloane
  gary.sloane at sun.com           (650) 352-8479
  gary.sloane at sbcglobal.net    (650) 743-6360

"We can be absolutely certain only about those
 things we do not understand."   --Eric Hoffer