[Trombone-l] Fwd: Sam in Wash. DC. 9/29 w/Chico O'Farrill Band, 10/9 W/Dave Liebman. Also in Denver w/Liebman band, 10-12-10/14

sabutin sabutin at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 25 14:02:00 CDT 2005

Hi all...

More info on these gigs:

O'Farrill band in DC, Thurs. 9/29-We are arriving on the 8 AM Acela
train out of NYC on Thursday 9/29  ...around noon...and staying at a
hotel. Playing that night at some venue...leaving the next morning.
(How's THAT for "details"? I'll know more tonight.)

But...since I am free on Friday (and for that matter on Satrurday as
well, if something came up worth staying for), I could conceivably
give some lessons either Thursday afternoon or Friday at any time
that allowed me to grab an Acela back to NYC.

The concert will be good...if you wants comps. let me know and I'll
see what I can do.

Dave Liebman Band Sun., 10/9 - Episcopal High School, 7:30 PM. Since
it is a hit-and-run...probably no time for lessons. But again...since
I am free the day before, if anyone wanted to organize a masterclass
or even maybe three or more people wanted to take lessons on Saturday
or even Sunday morning, it could be arranged.

Again...if you want comps, I'll see what I can do.

A VERY interesting band. Not like anything you have ever heard, probably.

Get in touch...

Sam