[Trombone-l] Why no bands?

dslide13 at aol.com dslide13 at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 15:32:25 CST 2005

yup.

David Gibson
trombonist/educator
www.jazzbone.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Dyess <TexasTbone at gt.rr.com>
To: Jeff Albert <jeff at jeffalbert.com>
Cc: Trombone-l at server5.samford.edu
Sent: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:07:37 -0600
Subject: Re: [Trombone-l] Why no bands?

   And we were required to play "Anchors Aweigh" (Navy) because the
woman cusses like a sailor!!!!!
 You, too?

  Fun show, though. We played a 45 minute set before she came on. Fun
gig.
 --Wayne Dyess

 On Nov 29, 2005, at 8:44 AM, Jeff Albert wrote:

  > I played the Joan Rivers show a couple of times and she uses a band
in > her live act. The band is on stage, and is essentially a prop. We
 > played her on and played her off, and were the butt of a few jokes. >
Other than that we just sat there on stage and watched her show...and >
collected a nice check. I think it was her musician subsidy program.