[Trombone-l] Spam

Tom Izzo contrabasstrombone at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 14:44:19 CST 2005

A,

--- Adrian Drover <slide.rule at adios.co.uk> wrote:

> > From Tom Izzo
>

> > I get about 1,000 messages a day, & at least 900
> are
> > SPAM. It's terrible.
>

> That's almost one spam for every instrument you own
> Tom.  But, this means
> that there are still 100 messages you have to read
> and reply to every day.
> How do you find time to service all your
> instruments?

Service Instruments????
You mean I have to service them too? My wife already
claims I don't give her enough time. :-)

Just kidding folks.

Tom

> A.

Tom Izzo
Principal Trombonist, Bristol Renaissance Faire;
Bass Trombonist, West Suburban Symphony Orchestra;
Founding Director, The Naperville Area Trombone Ensemble;
Alto/Tenor/Bass/Contrabass Trombones, Tubas, Euphonium, Bass Trumpet, Electric Bass, Timpani & Percussion.
http://www.Geocities.com/Vienna/Studio/7875/
(630) 858-7832