[Trombone-l] Why no bands?

dslide13 at aol.com dslide13 at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 13:01:20 CST 2005

I did the same gig.  We were only contracted as her opening act and she
demanded that we be part of the show at the dress rehearsal.  That
resulted in a nice raise, and we only had to play her on and off.  She
was a very nice lady.  I remember her inviting us to enjoy the catering
in her dressing room.

David Gibson
trombonist/educator
www.jazzbone.org