[Trombone-l] Spam

Tom Izzo contrabasstrombone at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 11:25:36 CST 2005

--- TRBNTERRY <TRBNTERRY at webtv.net> wrote:

> Just wondering if the rest of you are bothered by as
> much Spam as I am
> on this list.
> Out of 75 messages currently in my mailbox, about 25
> of them are spam.

Wow, you're very lucky.

I've been on the Internet about 15 years, SPAM
steadily grows.
I get about 1,000 messages a day, & at least 900 are
SPAM. It's terrible.

Tom Izzo
Principal Trombonist, Bristol Renaissance Faire;
Bass Trombonist, West Suburban Symphony Orchestra;
Founding Director, The Naperville Area Trombone Ensemble;
Alto/Tenor/Bass/Contrabass Trombones, Tubas, Euphonium, Bass Trumpet, Electric Bass, Timpani & Percussion.
(630) 858-7832