[Trombone-l] Why no bands?

George Carr georgecarr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 11:17:49 CST 2005

What we need is a controlled experiment: two identical shows, one with
live music and one with recorded music, same time of day (or same time
of year if a live touring show) and see which one brings in better
ticket/advertising numbers.  I'm guessing that if such an experiment
could be run, Local 802 would have already run it and publicized the
results, but I'm curious if anyone's heard of such a thing.

George