[Trombone-l] Why no bands?

Jeff Albert jeff at jeffalbert.com
Tue Nov 29 08:44:12 CST 2005

I played the Joan Rivers show a couple of times and she uses a band
in her live act.  The band is on stage, and is essentially a prop.
We played her on and played her off, and were the butt of a few
jokes.  Other than that we just sat there on stage and watched her
show...and collected a nice check.  I think it was her musician
subsidy program.

Jeff Albert