[Trombone-l] Spam

dslide13 at aol.com dslide13 at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 10:53:19 CST 2005

It's not all SPAMbots though. Some of the stuff seems to be coming from
trombone-centric advertisers who have manually harvested addresses.
This one bugs me a little, since it's so easy to send a message
directly to the list with a subject heading of "shameless
self-promotion". Plus, I feel a little violated.

  One thing that might help is to prevent Google and others from caching
the archives. This is easily resolved and may at least add an extra
inconvenience to those folks who do this.

 David Gibson
 trombonist/educator
 www.jazzbone.org