[Trombone-l] Spam

TRBNTERRY TRBNTERRY at webtv.net
Sat Nov 26 00:02:42 CST 2005

Just wondering if the rest of you are bothered by as much Spam as I am
on this list.

Out of 75 messages currently in my mailbox, about 25 of them are spam.

I don't understand how they're getting through, since the rest of us
have to be registered in order to post.

Could it be that my WebTV is not filtering them out ?

Yeah, I'm now pretty unsophisticated when it comes to PC's, after having
operated some of the early Univac and IBM mainframe computers for
several years. as well as the early Radio Shack PC's.  Just give me the
simple life.

Regards,

Mike Terry

"God looks down with favor upon those who create beauty"