[Trombone-l] Soundproofing a room

Larry White eljaywhite at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 25 23:47:46 CST 2005

I believe that some of the Brass Band in England have them stapled on
the walls and ceilings of their tiny bandrooms as well for accoutis
purposes.
I personally have never been or seen one of their bandrooms there, but
from what I ahve been told, they are very small some barely larger than
some of us North American's living rooms.
They do do the well job, but can't hold back three good trombone
players, as that is all they will allow in those bands. Any more and
they are too powerful! (One to a part, Solo, Second and best of all Bass!)
L J