[Trombone-l] Duo Gravis modification

Eric Edwards eric at elsjledwards.net
Fri Nov 25 18:30:22 CST 2005

 Hi Earl, I believe it would be more trouble to try to articulate both
paddles this way.
You're better off doing an independent thumb-middle finger paddle set-up.
My first bass was also a Duo Gravis and I was always getting cramps,  but I
was too young to think about any kind of mods.

And Stephen,  I think you would also benefit from this type of arrangement
for the levers along with the Greenhoe brace.
If Todd can't help, please feel free to give me a call or e-mail.

But in both cases, I would definitely keep the string linkage,  makes for a
much shorter throw.

Thanks
Eric