[Trombone-l] Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Walter Barrett walttrombone at optonline.net
Wed Nov 23 23:15:53 CST 2005

On Nov 24, 2005, at 12:00 AM, Denny Seifried wrote:

> Those of you who are celebrating Thanksgiving, please travel
> safely, if going somewhere and have a great time with your family
> and friends, who will be celebrating with you.
>
> Please remember all of our trombone-list friends along the Gulf
> Coast and Florida, who are just beginning to get their lives and
> homes back together, after a disastrous year of hurricanes and
> tornadoes.
>
> May your Thanksgiving-day be restful and your plates filled with
> great food!
>

> Denny Seifried
> Bass Trombone-Springfield (OH) Symphony & Dayton Jazz Orchestra
> Adjunct Trombone-Wittenberg Univ. Dept. of Music
> Forum Moderator-Online Trombone Journal Forum (http://
> forum.trombone.org)
Amen, Denny!

I'm staying home and cooking, just the 4 of us, no guests. I'm
thankful for at least one holiday that people don't have a need to
hire musicians to entertain them while THEY celebrate, so I can spend
time with MY family!

To Denny's wishes for rest and good food, I'll add "Good Beer!" And
to all our friends outside of the US, Happy Thursday!

Walter Barrett

Hans sipped from his bottle of German Bru-hoff beer and idly read the
label: "Bru-hoff, a heady-nosed Rhine beer has a slightly briny pose,
and if you've ever drawn it, you would like the way it flows, but all
of the other Rhine beers, Dusen lagers, and thick ales, they never
beat our Bru-hoff in the yearly Rhine beer games."
     -Roger J. McNichols, Bulwer-Lytton Contest Finalist

Alto, tenor, bass trombones
Bass trumpet, euphonium, tuba
Yamaha Artist/Clinician
http://www.walterbarrett.com