[Trombone-l] fictional account

Chris Tune crtune at adelphia.net
Sun Nov 20 23:04:20 CST 2005

I'm usually much too busy every time  a helicopter goes buy . . .I HAVE to
go out and see if it's one of those BLACK ones . . .you know. . the ones
used by the CIA to spy on us. . .   ;-)

I got done  playing "Saints" over several times.  Also played my version
with Teagarden several times.  Now I'm going to go back into the Grey's
Anatomy text and see if I can identify the EXACT place you are supposed to
BOP the trumpeter. . . :-)

Chris