[Trombone-l] Kurt Weill for trombone

Gabriel Langfur glangfur at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 13:30:14 CST 2005

One of my favorite recordings that Dave Taylor plays on is
called "Jazz Meets Weill and Gershwin" It's with his trio
with Daniel Schnyder and Kenny Drew Jr. Schnyder did
arrangements for the trio of music from Three-Penny Opera
and some Gershwin, and there are original compositions as
well, including the Schnyder bass trombone sonata. Good
stuff, but Amazon says it's no longer available:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004R9DB/qid=1132426824/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl15/103-7664959-2203843?v=glance&s=classical&n=507846

I found it by searching for Weill and Schnyder.

Gabe