[Trombone-l] Ringtones?

dslide13 at aol.com dslide13 at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 11:39:55 CST 2005

I joined this place http://www.unlimitedringtones.com/upload.aspx a
couple of years ago....back when I was into the ringtone search and had
a phone that would play mp3's.  I actually used a primitive sound
editing program to cut up pieces of JJ and Curtis and Slide, and then
uploaded them to the site which sent them to my phone.  As a result, I
had all my favorite tunes as ringtones.

David Gibson
trombonist/educator
www.jazzbone.org