[Trombone-l] The Lost Picture - Take 2

Larry White eljaywhite at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 18 21:51:17 CST 2005

Thanks also to Adrian for pointing it out and your offer to contact you
as well Adrian.
Hope you are getting the computer back to work now.
The only thing that worries me, is what will it come out with when you
are fully up and running. Seemed to be a bit of a slack period from the
Scotsman for awhile -  maybe that is why the computer 'kazoomed' - the
operator became too tame.
Now about your myriad of trombones - which one are you using with the
pub group tonight?
What about the Tuba - or do you prefer the Sousaphone?
Have a good weekend - and let us know what it is like after all you are
8 hours ahead of me, and if it is lousy - let me know and I will stay in
bed!
Cheers
LJ