[Trombone-l] Conn bass trombone valve

Eric & Candice Swanson swan325 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 18 18:08:31 CST 2005


This is a real long shot, but does anyone have, or know where to find, a 
Conn bass trombone valve, preferably Elkhart?  I need either the valve 
from a 72H, or the second valve from a 62H or 73H.  The F valve from a 
60H, 62H, 71H, or 73H will not work as well, but I would be interested 
in talking if you had one of those.  I bought a 60H and want to add a 
second valve to make another 62H out of it.

What the heck, if you have any bass trombone valves or attachments 
laying around that you want to get rid of, send me an email and we'll talk!

Eric Swanson

More information about the Trombone-l mailing list