[Trombone-l] Teacher?

Phil Brink basstrb3 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 10:42:28 CST 2005

I have been surprised on this thread, not by the number of teachers with
impact on members of this list, but the numbers of teachers whose names
HAVEN'T appeared. So here are my teachers, or at least those who had a
significant impact on my playing:

Frank Crisafulli - as far as I'm concerned, the Daddy of 'em all;
Per Brevig - a taskmaster whose high standards were inspiring;
Jeff Reynolds - he knows his way around the horn and around the profession,
and knows how to get the details right.

There! That's a few more for the list.

Phil Brink