[Trombone-l] Teacher?

Charles Perron Trombird at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 14:59:10 CST 2005

I love hearing about influential teachers.

I have had a few teachers that really stand out:

Alex Watkins - I was very young when I studied with him.  I learned how
to have FUN playing the trombone.
Will Bradley - I learned the meaning of the word perfectionist from him.
John Wanner - I learned a more systematic approach from John and he was
another person who LOVED to play and had lots of fun.
Eric Goletz - I only studied with him for a short time, but he really
pushed me.  I need(ed) more of that.

Thanks for a great thread!

Charles