[Trombone-l] your choice

ElShaddai Edwards elshaddai at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 12:27:17 CST 2005

> What are some of the more valuable, yet seldomly found records, or CD's
> (perhaps best CD's should be available) in your bone-record collection?
The latest acquisitions that I've been admiring greatly are:
1. Lawrence Brown, Slide Trombone. Bought used on Amazon.
2. Duke Ellington, Unknown Session. Bought used on eBay.
These are some seriously fine examples of Brown's work in a small group setting. I've long admired his work on other albums, especially with Johnny Hodges, so these are A-list for me.
ElShaddai Edwards
Contempora Corner
http://www.contemporacorner.com