[Trombone-l] Lost picture

Adrian Drover slide.rule at adios.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 12:21:19 CST 2005

My apologies for using the list for this purpose, but I've just had a major
computer malfunction and no backup of personal addresses.  I have also lost
my computer backdrop which showed 3 guys and a sousaphone walking along the
I10 (I think) in New Orleans in the aftermath of Katrina.  I'm sure I
acquired this picture thru' someone on the list.  Wayne maybe?  I fell in
love with that picture and really would like to retrieve it.  If anyone has
a copy or can point me to the link I would be most grateful.

Cheers, A

adrian at adios.co.uk