[Trombone-l] your choice

Barry Green rbarrygreen at comcast.net
Mon Nov 14 19:11:13 CST 2005

Hey Dave,
Not true!  There are people that want to hear you, I've was listening to The
Path to Delphi
this weekend.  It's really great, sorry I hadn't mentioned it to you sooner.
It's a screwed up business
and our culture has headed in some not so good directions.  We're a nation
of consumers of crap.
Don't take it personally, just continue to be you and make good music from
your heart, for yourself.
It shows to me that that's what you've done.  That's really all we have.

Peace,

Barry