[Trombone-l] Great Moments from Rosolino

Phil Burton philroymt at bigsky.net
Mon Nov 14 18:49:17 CST 2005

One of the guys in town is a MAJOR Sinatra Fan.  Apparently Sinatra was a
very big fan of Franks, and accoding to my friend, the big fan, on one
particular recording that was made, Sinatra sent his private jet to Vegas to
pick up Rosolino and fly him to the recording session, and did not start the
session until Rosolino was there.

I agree with Bill, Frank left us way too early, and was a unique and gifted
player

Phil