[Trombone-l] your choice... Rosolino footnote

Matt Litwaitis mattlit at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 14 13:13:48 CST 2005

Hi to all,

George Roberts told me that Frank's nickname amoung the guys was "YoYo",
because he apparently went through some pretty big mood swings. Frank's
brother, "Gabby" said the same thing.

Mike Barone even wrote a trombone ensemble chat named "YoYo" dedicated to
Frank. Great chart!

Regards to all
Matt Litwaitis
mattlit at adelphia.net