[Trombone-l] your choice

George Carr georgecarr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 10:26:00 CST 2005

The most detailed exploration of his suicide I've ever found is a
reprint of Gene Lees' book chapter on him here:
http://www.jazzmasters.nl/rosolino.htm

In a nutshell (although the Lees piece is worth reading), Lees guesses
that Frank was despondent over his wife's suicide, and decided that he
and the two boys couldn't go on without her.  I'd love to know more
about this, but I guess everyone else would, too, and there isn't much
more to be discovered after all these years.

George